Cana Island LighthouseSKU: 188220
Only 1 left in stock. Order soon!
The Cana Island Lighthouse in Door County, Wisconsin, is currently used as an active navigational aid under the jurisdiction of the United States Coast Guard and is a museum. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. This lighthouse was built in 1869, and first lit in 1870.